Pletcher's Beer Distributor Carding Policy:
If you appear to be under the age of 30, be prepared to present Proper Identification. Proper Identification includes:
A valid photo driver's license issued by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) or by any other state
A valid photo identification card issued by PennDOT or any other state
A valid Armed Forces identification card
A valid passport, passport card, or travel visa containing the holder's photograph
All passports MUST HAVE A STAMP from a foreign border in order to be a valid form of identification at Pletcher's.
Any form of identification with a duplicate will require a second form of photo identification.
We reserve the right to refuse any and all forms of identification.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What are your hours?
Our normal business hours are from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday through Saturday. We are closed on Sundays.
2. Do you accept payment over the phone or by mail?
No. We have no way of verifying age if you are not present at the store. Therefore, we cannot take any form of payment unless you are here. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
3. Do you sell kegs and how much is the deposit?
Yes. There is a $30 deposit on all kegs. Contact us for up to date availability.
4. Can I return an empty keg that I purchased from another distributor?
We can only accept empty kegs that we can return to another distributor.
5. How much is a tap and/or tub deposit and how long can I keep the tap/tub?
There is a $45 deposit for a tap. Upon return of the tap, you will receive $41. We charge a $4 rental fee. There is no time limit to return a tap or keg as long as you still have the receipt given to you at the time of your purchase.
6. Can I reserve a keg over the phone?
No. You must come to the store.
7. Do you deliver?
Only to taverns, bottle shops, and distributors. We do not deliver to residential customers.
8. Can I use my friend's credit card to purchase my beer?
No. The person that is using the card must be present at the time of purchase.
9. I forgot my ID. Can I still buy beer?
No! See carding policy!!
10. Where are you located?
On the corner of West Aaron Drive and Martin Street (330 West Aaron Drive) in State College, PA. We are next to Dairy Queen.
11. Can I drive through your warehouse to buy a case of beer?
No. We only do kegs and 5-gallon jugs of water in the warehouse. We'd like you to come inside to browse our wide selection. We are always happy to assist you with anything that you may need.
12. Do you fill CO2?
13. Do you sell 6 packs and 12 packs?
Yes. There is no limit to the packaging that we can sell. We offer as little as a single bottle or can of many products.
14. Which credit cards do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, Master Card, and Discover and American Express.
15. How much can I purchase at one time?
There is no limit to the amount that you can purchase.
16. Can I return a case or keg?
We cannot accept returns on a product unless there is something wrong with the product.
17. Do you or will you price match products at other Beer Distributors?
No we do not price match.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME!